Whether you are a beginner venturing into this new world of crafting or an experienced scrapbooker who has been creating projects of all sorts for years, there’s sure to be something that’s just right for you. To alleviate your uneasiness about heading into something unfamiliar and to ensure that we can all enjoy this fun experience as much as possible, it would be helpful to give you an idea of what these events are about. I’m here for your questions and to help you with your crafting needs as best as I can. All my events require RSVP, especially when it’s held at my place. This is to ensure that you are given adequate space and supplies to comfortably enjoy your crafting experience.
- Open House – A fantastic opportunity for those who would like to see what possibilities paper crafting can provide and how fun it could be…even for those who claim that they’re not creative. The fact is, everyone can be creative because it’s up to you how you want to create your project. It is also a good way to see the products Stampin’ Up offers, in which some are exclusive and cannot be purchased elsewhere.
- Make’n Takes
- Door Prize
- Coffee & Refreshments
- Workshop – This is where you get to earn FREE products by hosting a craft party with your friends. Yes, you get FREE stuff for having a good time doing crafts with your friends. It sounds too good to be true so here’s the catch…you have to do the inviting. And that’s pretty much it. I’ll come to do make’n takes and demonstrations for you and your guests. On top of that, YOU earn the hostess benefits for FREE stamp sets and merchandise credit for Stampin’ Up products. How does that sound? All you have to do now is to pick a date on your calendar and let me know!
- Make’n Takes
- Door Prize
- Hostess Benefits for YOU (See P 16 of the Idea Book & Catalogue or Email me for more details)
- Fundraisers – I am a believer in giving back to the community. I can do fundraisers for local charities and community groups. The event can be small and intimate among family and friends or it could be publicly advertised. Activities at these events may vary.
- 50% of Class Fee is donated to the charitable organization or community group (50% covers cost of supplies)
- 20% of Sales is donated to the charitable organization or community group (before taxes and shipping)
- Door Prizes
- Classes (or Kids Classes) – I believe that crafting is for anyone and everyone. Paper crafts can be used for so many different ways in so many different occasions. My classes can be catered towards adults, kids, occasions or themes. There is a class fee and sometimes an alternative minimum order value.
- At least 2 Craft Projects
- Coffee (or Juice) & Refreshments
- Clubs – Joining a club is a great way to set aside crafting time for yourself on a consistent basis to do what you enjoy. Each time you come to a club session, you will learn about a new technique or tool to take with you to apply to your own projects. It is also a good way to budget your craft hobby spending. Club sessions are held once a month and you will place a minimum order value for each club session depending on which club it is. Clubs usually run for 8 months.
- Club orders are due at club session in the prior month so that you will get your order at the next club session. For example, at the May club session, you will place your order for the June club session.
- For some clubs that include hostess benefits, each person will be given the opportunity to earn hostess benefits for one month. Please keep in mind that your order will affect the hostess for that month so it’s important to ensure that you submit your order on time. During that month, that person also has the option to host a workshop to add to the club order to get more FREE products.
- Club members should bring to each class: adhesives, trimmers & paper snips
- FREE current Stampin’ Up Idea Book & Catalogue ($11.95 value)
- Club membership includes ONE 2-hour crop once a month to come use my stamps, tools and non-consumable products (including Big Shot Dies!!!)
- Coffee (or Juice)
Remember that when you place your first order with me, you will get a FREE current Idea Book & Catalogue ($11.95 value). Stampin’ Up promotions and specials will also be offered at all my events and clubs to give you opportunity to earn FREE products and get great deals. In addition, I will be holding promotions and specials from time to time exclusively from the Stampin’ Lounge.
Still have questions? Or are you ready to get in on this? Email me at email@example.com.